Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 11 June 2014

NEXT TO NOTHING ?

Dear Sir


I wish to thank you for registering on our web site



Our B2B services were kept FREE for a limited period of 3 months

Now , we have introduced a payment for sending out your Marketing Message emails

Henceforth , you will be able to send out 5 emails for a mere ONE RUPEE  !

Almost as good as FREE  !

I write to request you to re-visit us and login ( same User Name / Password as earlier ) , to make your Online Payment on our page ,  " Re-Charge Account " ( You can pay a minimum of Rs 500/- )

With introduction of a PAID SERVICE , we have deleted your existing Marketing Messages , if any , composed earlier

We have also deleted all of your past statistical data about usage , feedback etc

Of course , your login details remain the same  and there is no need to REGISTER again

But after making your online payment , you will need to re-compose your Marketing Messages

Remember ,

Despite this insignificant fee ( currently , Rs 0.20 per email ) , there is nothing better on the entire Web , when it comes to, sending your Marketing Messages to

>    2,27,000 + Indian Companies / Organizations

>    Listed according to 52 Industry-Sectors

>    Located in 2,000 + Cities


I now look forward to your return visit


with regards ,



No comments:

Post a Comment