Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 6 December 2014

REACH OUT TO CLIENTS IN 665 CITIES OF THE WORLD

Dear Executive,


Just to keep you informed

From November 29, 2014 on www.B2BmessageBlaster.com , we introduced a new feature called ,


This page enables you to blast your Marketing Message , to ALL the Companies in any listed city, irrespective of what " Industry Sectors " those Companies belong to

Eg :

From this page , with just ONE  CLICK in less than a second , you can send out your message to :


>  40,306  Companies in MUMBAI

>  34,033  Companies in  DELHI / NEW DELHI

>  25,729  Companies in  BANGALORE

>  22,481  Companies in  GURGAON

>  18, 361  Companies in  CHENNAI


And so on to 2,59,886 Companies in 665 Cities of the World


B2B  makes Marketing to " specific-city-based " companies , extremely EASY ( just ONE click ) and super-FAST  !

You may want to take a look at this .  Then REGISTER

Wishing you all luck in Marketing your products / services , all over the World,

Regards,

hemen  parekh

Mumbai


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS:
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


If yours is a Chamber of Commerce, I request you to forward this email to your Member Firms.  

No comments:

Post a Comment