Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 9 February 2015

40,501 CLIENTS IN MUMBAI ?


Dear Marketing Executive :

With just  ONE CLICK  of your mouse , would you like to deliver your Marketing Messagesimultaneously to , ALL the Companies in :

>   City         =        MUMBAI        (  40,501Companies  )

>   Industry   =       IT / Software  ( 23,731  Companies  )

>  Industry    =       Machinery / Eqpt Mfr / Capital Goods / Plants
                              Machine Tools...  (16,095  Companies  )

To more than 2,28,000 + Indian Companies  ?
And , 8,000+ International Chambers of Commerce  ?
Within 24 hours  ?

Simply , REGISTER to get a Joining Bonus of1,000 FREE emails !

Then  COMPOSE and  BLAST  your message and keep your mobile on for Customers to start calling  !

with regards ,
Marol , Mumbai
www.B2BmessageBlaster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment