Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 21 February 2015

ARE YOU FAST ?

Dear Friend

Following is an example of how FAST can overtake the SLOW

in other words , how

 www.Shoptimize.com  will overtake  Flipcart  /  SnapDeal   !

By blasting following Marketing Message to 2,28,000 + Indian Companies , located in 380 Cities , using Online Messaging service of :

www.B2BmessageBlaster.com ( B2B )

You , too can overtake your Competitors

>   If you are quick on the draw  !

>   If you REGISTER , now !

with regards ,
hemen  parekh
hcp@RecruitGuru.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               MARKETING   MESSAGE     {  blasted  by  Shoptimize  }
{ Embed links  inside  the  Image , increases traffic to your site  }
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Company Name :     Shoptimize India Pvt. Ltd.

Executive Name :     Vardhan Phadnis

Email ID :                vardhan@shoptimize.in

Phone No. :              0 - 98,81,15,95,29

City :                       Pune

Country :                 INDIA


Message Title : 

Double your sales by creating an e-commerce store at minimum costs




No comments:

Post a Comment