Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 25 February 2015

DE-MYSTIFYING DIGITAL MARKETING


Dear Digital Marketer :

>   Enter term ,... Digital Marketing Agencies... in search-engines

>   Number of Results :

     *   Google.................. 28.6  Million
     *   Yahoo..................   32.3  Million
     *   Bing.....................   31.5  Million

>   Search position of your web site in those results

>   What is the chance that your potential customers will take the
     same trouble to locate your web site ?

>   What is a viable alternative ?


>   How  ?

         [ Attach your web site Home Page with hyperlinks too !  ]

     *  Blast your Message   to your Potential Clients

>   Moral of the Story  ?

     If your clients cannot find and visit your web site , take your

>  Simply   REGISTER   now on ,

    www.B2BmessageBlaster.com  ( B2B )

Digital Marketing is all about , Mountain going to Mohamed  !

with regards ,

hemen  parekh
Mumbai , India

1 comment:

  1. Hello Admin
    A good digital marketer have the answer of the above mentioned question. Thanks for sharing this post.
    Thanks & Regard
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete