Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 4 February 2015

DEAR SEO

Dear Friend

Thank you for offering your service

For the moment , we have no such need

However , there is no doubt that thousands of big - and small - companies can benefit from your services

But , question is :

How can you get across your Marketing Message ( of the kind , sent to me ) to these companies in quick and targeted manner ?

Answer :

By using online Message Blasting services of ,


where with a just few clicks , you can send out your Message to ,

>     2,28,000 + Indian Companies , organized according to
>     52              Industry Sectors , and located in
>     380            Cities

When you register , your Account gets credited with a Joining Bonus of 1,000 FREE email blasts

Simply COMPOSE your message /  BLAST   to 1,000 Companies  !

Then , if you fail to get good response , quit  !

Nothing lost ! No long term commitment , whatsoever  ! No lock in !

Without having spent even  ONE RUPEE  for blasting , your Marketing Message ( embedded with photo / image / video ) will remain searchable / visible at,


And all of our visitors will be able to respond to your Message , by simply clicking on ...  " I am Interested " button !

Do take a look at the web sites which marketed themselves ( with screen shots of their home pages ) , on   World  Wide  Wall

Then if there are any questions , do not hesitate to phone me ( 0-98,67,55,08,08 )

with regards ,

hemen  parekh

Marol , Mumbai


No comments:

Post a Comment