Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 18 February 2015

OBSOLETE ADVERTISING ?

Dear Friend ,

Even in this digital age , hardly a day passes when we do not receive in snail-mail or tucked inside our morning news paper , pamphlets advertising some products / services

That is reasonable if you are selling to End-Consumers ( C ) , and in your own locality (  a , B2C situation )
Although you ( rightly ) suspect that , it won't get read , by most of those unknown recipients !

But , if yours is a Business which offers its Products / Services

>    to other Businesses
>    all over the City / State / Country or , even entire World ,

then obviously this method , just won't work  !

You need your Marketing Message ,

>     in soft copy ..........................                            (   not hard copy   )
>     delivered digitally..................                             (   not printed in News-paper )
>     all over the World.................                              (   not in your locality  )
>     with a few mouse clicks .........                             (   not with hours of effort  )
>     sharply targeted to potential customers.........       (   not just some unknown buyers )

I invite you to visit,


On the entire web , there is no better / faster / cheaper , Messaging service

with regards ,

hemen  parekh
(M) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08
PS :

Messages already blasted by our Subscribers can be seen at ,


Marol , Mumbai

No comments:

Post a Comment