Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 16 February 2015

PHYSICAL SHARES


Thank you for sending a post-card which reads :

"  We buy , listed / de-listed physical shares
   144 bonds
   NSC / KP
   Consultation in Transmission of bad delivery shares
   Contact .....o9718020008  /  08521020008  "

That post card cost you Rs 0.50

Add to that , the cost of :

>   Sending someone to post office to buy those post cards
>   Hand-Writing each card ( one at a time )
>   Printing Address Labels
>  Sticking labels ( one at a time )
>  Sending someone to post office for bulk-posting

My guess : Add another ONE RUPEE to the cost , taking total to Rs 1.50

And all that effort / cost will go down the drain , if that post card gets consigned to WPB ( Waste Paper Basket ) , without being read !

Instead , I recommend that you use the Online Messaging Service of ,


To deliver your Marketing Message to ,

>   2,28,000 + Indian Companies , located in
>   380 Cities

At a cost of   Re 0.20   per Email  !
And  Compose  your message by embedding it with the Screen Shot of your web site  !

If you have come across a Better / Faster / Cheaper way of sending out your Marketing Message , do let me know

with regards ,

hemen  parekh
Marol , Mumbai

( M ) 0 - 98,67,55,08,08

No comments:

Post a Comment